For almost 40 years LIPEX Engineering GmbH (former LIPEX Anlagentechnik und Handel GmbH) has provided state-of-the-art technology, know-how and experience to the glass fiber manufacturing industry all over the world. We design, build and support fully automated manufacturing plants according to the specific requirements of each individual client.
- LIPEX has supplied around 50 percent of all working non-woven tissue machines worldwide
- LIPEX is the only supplier worldwide for machines manufacturing glass fiber staple yarn
- LIPEX also supplies equipment and technologies for producing, repairing and recycling platinum/rhodium bushings. This includes a special cleaning system together with the melting and refining procedures for all bushing materials.
- LIPEX owns the know-how to manufacture a new platinum/rhodium bushing from an old bushing within 24 hours!
- LIPEX offers continuous fiber production machinery and know-how for E-, A-, C- and S-glass as well as glass types with other special compositions including continuous basalt fibers.